11th March 2018, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to do PhD in Nanotechnology for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?

Hello, I am doing B.Tech. My specialization is Biotechnology. I want to do PhD after my B.Tech degree. So, I would like to know that I can do PhD in Nanotechnology or I have to do in Biotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to do PhD and research in Nanotechnology field?
  2. Possibility to do PhD in Nanotechnology for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
  3. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completing B.Tech Electrical course?
  4. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  5. How can I do Ph.D in both Astrophysics and Nanotechnology? How may I do both in a sequence with Astrophysics first?
  6. In which college to go for PhD Nanotechnology? How to apply and outcomes of study?
  7. Possibility to choose Nanotechnology in specific Nanosensors for PhD after B.Tech in ECE and M.Tech in VLSI? Is it more difficult for me?
  8. Am I eligible for doing PhD in Bio-materials/Nanotechnology?
  9. Which institute is good to pickup for Ph.D Nanotechnology in Gujarat?
  10. Can I study PhD in Nanotechnology if completed M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics)? Entrance exams to get admission?
  11. Institutes offering course in Ph.D Nanotechnology or Nanomedicine? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to study Masters Degree in Nanotechnology for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2d year student?
  13. Possibility to study MSc(Nanotechnology) for BSc(Biotechnology) student? -- [New]
  14. What course I should do after completion of BAMS to further pursue PhD in Ayurvedic?
  15. How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
  16. What course should be opted after passing 10th to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology in future?
  17. Which group can I consider in 11th? Information about Nanotechnology? Can I take Nanotechnology in College?
  18. How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?
22nd April 2018, 11:00 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do PhD in Nanotechnology for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?

I am very happy to tell you that after the completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology, you can opt PhD in Nanotechnology, there is no problem in it. You must score a minimum of 55% of marks in your B.Tech course and must have a valid GATE score card to be eligible for PhD course.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Tech in Biotechnology from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in Nanotechnology through GATE score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?