3rd May 2017, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and selection procedure to do PhD in Plasma and Nuclear Physics from BARC? Do any IITs provide PhD in same stream?

Hello sir, I want to do PhD in Plasma and Nuclear Physics from BARC. Please tell me eligibility criteria and selection procedure in BARC? Do any IITs provide PhD in same stream?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best Institute among TIFR, BARC, SINP and IOP to study PhD in Nuclear Physics?
  2. How may I apply for PhD in USA, Germany, Norway after completing masters in plasma and particle physics?
  3. Scope after PhD in Nuclear Physics?
  4. How can i do research in Nuclear Weapon Technology?
  5. How can I get full scholarship to study in Germany to study Plasma Physics?
  6. What is the procedure followed for Ph.D admissions? Am I eligible to do if I have 60% marks from IGNOU?
  7. Procedure to get admission for PhD after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply?
  8. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in nuclear physics? What's the future prospective of this course?
  9. Does ISRO offer PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  10. ISRO offers PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  11. Schorarship for PhD in physics in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  13. Which Physics related subject should I choose for PhD?
  14. What can I do achieve a good career after B.Sc Physics?
  15. List of institutes in India offering B.Tech in nuclear physics? What is its scope in India and abroad?
  16. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  17. Availability of application forms for BARC and IISER integrated PhD in Physics?
  18. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
1st July 2017, 12:58 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and selection procedure to do PhD in Plasma and Nuclear Physics from BARC? Do any IITs provide PhD in same stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to do PhD in Plasma and Nuclear Physics from BARC. Please tell me eligibility criteria and selection procedure in BARC? Do any IITs provide PhD in same stream?
You need to complete Master degree with at least 55% of marks from a recognized university to be eligible for PhD in Plasma and Nuclear Physics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?