30th November 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do Ph.D without doing masters? Am I eligible for Ph.D after completing PG diploma in Periodontics?

I have done pg diploma in periodontics and I want to do phd. Am I eligible to do phd without masters? I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D, Masters degree or PG diploma? Is there any university available for me after studying PGDBA?
  2. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  3. What are the best colleges for PhD in Mumbai? Eligibility to do PhD?
  4. How I can do PhD in international marketing from IISc without completing masters? I've done B.E and MBA
  5. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  6. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed information about PhD? Differences between PhD and M.Tech? Eligibility to study both?
  8. List of universities and scholarships offered for PhD course in chemical engineering after completing masters?
  9. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode?
  10. Eligibility criteria for PhD in Mathematics after MCA?
  11. Is Ph.D necessary after doing masters in Librari Science with 60% marks
  12. Can I do PhD in Maths after completing Engineering? Qualification and eligibility criteria?
  13. More than 60% scorer in Masters degree can do PhD directly at Kolhan University?
  14. Eligibility for Associate Professor in colleges after PhD and Masters from distance mode?
  15. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  16. How to pursue Ph.D. in Nanotechnology after M.Sc. in Microbiology?
  17. Eligible courses in PG Diploma available to study PhD in Management?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D course after completion of BAMS course?
30th November 2015, 11:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do Ph.D without doing masters? Am I eligible for Ph.D after completing PG diploma in Periodontics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done pg diploma in periodontics and I want to do phd. Am I eligible to do phd without masters? I am looking for a quick response from your side.
No, Post graduate diploma holder candidates are not eligible for Ph.D course.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
2nd December 2015, 11:03 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to do Ph.D without doing masters? Am I eligible for Ph.D after completing PG diploma in Periodontics?

I am sorry to say you that you cannot do Ph.D without the completion of your Master's degree. You must have to complete your Post Graduation then only you are eligible for Ph.D.

Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D:-

Candidates must have completed Master's degree from a recognized University.
Candidates must have scored at least 50% of marks in Master's degree.
Candidates age must be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?