9th December 2015, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do regular PhD for PG candidate of IGNOU with 47% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 45% in Graduation?

Hello Sir,
I want to do PhD in regular mode but I don't know whether I'm eligible or not. I have scored 47% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 45% in Graduation. And I am pursuing my Post Graduation from IGNOU.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do part time Ph.D? Where can I register for Ph.D? Is there any scholarship for part time Ph.D?
  2. Is it possible to complete BA Graduation from IGNOU when I have not completed it in regular?
  3. Can I get admission to study PhD in IGNOU if secured 50% in Post Graduation being a General candidate?
  4. Post graduation eligibility in IGNOU after graduation in distance from Annamalai University?
  5. Possibility to study B.Ed in Regular Mode for a candidate who has completed M.A. from IGNOU?
  6. Is it possible to do graduation without 10+2 from IGNOU?
  7. Will i have problem in building a good career? I've completed graduation after completing 6 month BPP program from IGNOU but didn't attend 10th and 12th std -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Regular master degree is important to do PhD from IGNOU or other university? Criteria and fee structure to do PhD?
  9. Possibility to do regular PhD for correspondence M.Com candidate?
  10. Date of entrance exam of JBT in Chandigarh and Syllabus of entrance exam?
  11. Eligibility to study PhD in Hindi in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?
  12. Eligibility for M.Phil and PhD in Economics at IGNOU?
  13. Eligibility to apply in Ph.D(Biotechnology) for M.Sc from IGNOU student? Duration of Ph.D(Biotechnology) program?
  14. Does IGNOU offer PhD in Computer Applications to MCA candidate?
  15. Is it possible to take up regular LLB 3 years course after completion of graduation from IGNOU in 1 year?
  16. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in English in IGNOU, Kanpur for a candidate who has completed M.A.(English) from University of Jammu?
  17. Detailed procedure to study PhD for a candidate who has completed MBA-HR from IGNOU?
  18. PhD in Computer Science is possible to do from IGNOU or not?
10th December 2015, 05:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do regular PhD for PG candidate of IGNOU with 47% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 45% in Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I want to do PhD in regular mode but I don't know whether I'm eligible or not. I have scored 47% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 45% in Graduation. And I am pursuing my Post Graduation from IGNOU.
If you have fulfilled below given criteria then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed post graduation degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?