11th August 2015, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Does VTU offer PhD in Architecture course? Eligibility to apply for M.Arch postgraduate?

Dear Friends,
I have completed my M.Arch now. I want to know am I eligible for PhD course? Also tell me that VTU is providing PhD course in Architecture?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in USA in architecture? I have completed MSc in Architecture engineering in English in Italy
  2. List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics to a postgraduate in Montreal?
  3. Eligibility to study Ph.D Architecture in S.P.A. New Delhi? How and when I have to apply for it?
  4. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEST to study PhD in Astrophysics for M.Sc(Astrophysics) postgraduate?
  5. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Commerce with scholarship for M.Com postgraduate?
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  8. Eligibility to do PhD in Computer Science for MCA postgraduate?
  9. Admission procedure for M.Tech(Mechanical) in RVCE, Bangalore? GATE or any other Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which colleges I can get admission for MBA course having secured a rank of 1641 in PGCET Exam?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Application in USA to MCA postgraduate?
  12. Procedure to do post graduation in Interior design after completion of B.E in ECE?
  13. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  14. PhD question papers for VTU entrance exam(EEE)?
  15. Can I get free scholarship to study PhD being a MA postgraduate?
  16. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Science to MCA candidate in Abroad?
  17. Eligibility to study PhD in Hindi in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?
  18. Does IGNOU offer PhD in Hindi course to M.Phil postgraduate?
27th April 2017, 04:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does VTU offer PhD in Architecture course? Eligibility to apply for M.Arch postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I have completed my M.Arch now. I want to know am I eligible for PhD course? Also tell me that VTU is providing PhD course in Architecture?

Yes, Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) offers PhD in Architecture. Those candidates who have passed Master’s Degree in Architecture or Landscape Architecture or Urban Design or Housing or Urban and Regional Planning or City Planning or Interior Architecture with 60% marks are eligible to do a PhD in Architecture at VTU. In addition, candidates have to clear the University Level Research Aptitude Test for taking admission to the PhD in Architecture. VTU shall call for applications for registration in the months of January and July every year. Visvesvaraya Technological University website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?