12th August 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer PhD to a UGC-NET(Life Science) qualified candidate?

Dear All,
I am UGC-NET(Life Science) qualified. Please give information to the PhD colleges where I can get admission? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities which offer PhD in Finance for UGC-NET-JRF qualified candidate in Dehradun
  2. List of universities offering PhD course for GATE qualified candidate?
  3. What is better for me PhD or M.Phil if qualified UGC NET and JRF?
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Life Science through Distance Education for a candidate who has qualified UGC-NET in Environmental Science and ARS-NET in Basic Plant Science?
  5. List of UGC recognized universities which offer correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry in Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  7. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  8. In which college I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if qualified in UGC-NET?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Science to MCA candidate in Abroad?
  10. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  11. UGC recognized universities for PhD in Computer Science where attending classes daily is not necessary?
  12. UGC JRF fellowship eligibility for PhD Biotechnology?
  13. List of Ph.D colleges for MCA(Computer Science), IGNOU student?
  14. Should I enroll under Ph.D or go for JRF?M.Phil if the UGC NET Life Science score card is valid only of 1 year? List of various institutes offering Ph.D?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate
  16. List of institutes which offer admission in PhD course for a candidate who has secured 89.5 percentile in GATE? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Can't I join JRF until I pass PhD course work?
  18. Am I eligible for the position of Assistant Professor after completion of M.Phil in Statistics?
19th August 2015, 08:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer PhD to a UGC-NET(Life Science) qualified candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear All,
I am UGC-NET(Life Science) qualified. Please give information to the PhD colleges where I can get admission? Waiting for your reply.
List of the college for Ph.D course in Life Science through UGC NET exam:-

1. Kurukshetra University : Department of Microbiology, Kurukshetra (Haryana)
Kurukshetra University - Faculty of Life Sciences , Kurukshetra (Kurukshetra Dist.) - 136119

2. National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal (Haryana), Karnal (Karnal Dist.) - 132001

3. Maharaja College for Women, Erode (Tamil Nadu), Erode Road, Perundurai , Erode (Erode Dist.) - 638052

4. Kurinji Arts and Science College, Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu), Anantha Fairlands, Greenways Road , Tiruchirappalli (Tiruchirappalli (Trichy) Dist.) - 620002

5. KS Rangasamy (KSR) College of Arts and Science (Autonomous), Tiruchengode (Tamil Nadu), KSR Kalvi Nagar , Tiruchengode (Namakkal Dist.) - 637215

6. GLA University, Mathura (Uttar Pradesh), 17km Stone,NH-2,Mathura-Delhi Road P.O.Chaumuhan , Mathura (Mathura Dist.) - 281406
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?