12th November 2017, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to sit in UGC NET Teaching and Research Aptitude test for Mechanical Engineer? Send me syllabus of it?

I am B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student and want to know am I eligible to sit in UGC NET Teaching and Research Aptitude test? Send me syllabus of it?

14th November 2017, 07:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to sit in UGC NET Teaching and Research Aptitude test for Mechanical Engineer? Send me syllabus of it?

Engineering graduates are not eligible for UGC NET. You can only apply for CSIR NET JRF for engineering sciences subject only. You just need B.Tech with 60% marks to become eligible for it.

For UGC NET, only masters degree holders are eligible to apply and engineering graduates are not eligible for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?