12th November 2017, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

How to write research papers in Mathematics without PhD?

I have did M.Sc Mathematics and want to write research papers in my field of Mathematics as I could not effort to do PhD due to some problems. I am looking for some free journals for help but could not get. Please help me how to write?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to study PhD to join Satellite Research Centre being a B.Sc(Mathematics) candidate?
  2. List of Research Proposal of various topics of Mathematics
  3. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Mathematics through correspondence?
  4. Simple topics in Mathematics/Operations research to do PhD?
  5. Mathematics or Applied Mathematics which is better to pursue in PhD?
  6. Is it possible to get supervisor for pursuing PhD by research?
  7. PhD Research Topics for Applied Mathematics? -- [New]
  8. Is it beneficial to study correspondence PhD in Mathematics for a Private Professor?
  9. Information about doing PhD in Mathematics (Research field) in India for Iraqi student
  10. How to write research papers? How to select the topics of research?
  11. List of topics to do PhD after M.Sc Industrial Microbiology? How to write thesis and publish research papers?
  12. Procedure to do PhD in Law and Judiciary from Patna University? How to write thesis and research papers?
  13. Is it necessary to pursue PhD for the purpose of Research? Whether Government provides financial aids to the researcher?
  14. Eligibility to study PhD in Mathematics for EE graduate? How can I get a chance for doing PhD in Mathematics?
  15. Details regarding PhD programme in Clinical Research? How to write thesis work?
  16. How long a Research Proposal should be of PhD in Cognitive Science?
  17. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Part 1 examination model question papers of PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication? How to write Research Methodology?
14th November 2017, 06:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to write research papers in Mathematics without PhD?

Research papers are published based on some project or research work done by you. For example, in your masters degree, there would have been a project for research work in the concerned subject. During that project you can publish a research paper based on your thesis.

You can even join some JRF projects in India, if you are interested in research work without going for Ph.D admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?