19th February 2015, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD in Commerce at Kerala University?

Hi sir
What is the eligibility for getting
admission in phD in commerce
in kerala university??????????
please tell me immediately
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  2. What is the eligibility to get admission in Ph.D in commerce in Kerala University
  3. Eligibility to study PhD for T.Y.B.Com student?
  4. Should I register for PhD under Kerala University? Difference between SLET and SET?
  5. Procedure to study PhD in Commerce at Jiwaji University if completed M.Phil from Pune University?
  6. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria required to do Ph.D in Commerce stream?
  8. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I attend PhD Physics? Details of university/college in Kerala for M.Sc Physics?
  10. Can I apply for correspondence PhD in Maths programme in Tamil Nadu or Kerala if completed M.Phil from Madras University being a lecturer?
  11. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and previous year question papers of Ph.D(Pharmaceutical Sciences) entrance exam conducted by Kerala University?
  12. How can I study PhD in Commerce? Fee expense and course duration of Regular PhD course?
  13. Can I apply for scholarship after doing full time Ph.D in commerce in Kerala?
  14. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
  15. Procedure to do PhD in Commerce? What would be the possible subjects?
  16. Eligibility to study PhD(English) in Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur for English postgraduate?
  17. Procedure to apply for PhD in Commerce in Pune University for M.Phil postgraduate?
  18. University in Kerala offering PhD in Physiology/Neuroscience by research?
20th February 2015, 06:04 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD in Commerce at Kerala University?

Following is the eligibility criteria, which a candidate has to satisfy to get admission in Ph.D(Commerce) at Kerala university. And admissions are offered for the candidates, through entrance exam.

Eligibility Criteria:-
->Candidate must have completed their Master's degree with minimum 55% of marks, are eligible to apply for the test.
->Candidate should have Qualified entrance exam conducted by university or National Eligibility Test conducted by the UGC/CSIR/ICAR/ICMR or GATE or State Level Eligibility Test
conducted by the Kerala Government
->Candidates belonging to scheduled states can apply even if they have 45% of marks in their Master's degree.
->Candidates who have got a minimum of ten years of teaching experience at a College or
University are eligible for a relaxation of 5% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?