12th April 2016, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD in Urdu for a Government Teacher? Is it necessary to appear in an entrance exam?

Dear Friends,
I am a Government Teacher and a postgraduate. Can I do PhD in Urdu? Please give some tips about the eligibility criteria and is entrance exam necessary? Please give me the details.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study PhD in Urdu if completed M.A. being a Government Teacher? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  2. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam for study PhD in Urdu?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD in Urdu for a Government Teacher? Is it necessary to appear in an entrance exam?
  4. Eligibility to study correspondence PhD in Urdu for a Government Teacher who has completed M.A.? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  5. Am I eligible to study PhD in Hindi in Osmania University being a postgraduate and a Private Teacher?
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in UGC-NET to study PhD in Urdu course?
  7. List of universities which offer correspondence PhD in Urdu in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. MA in Urdu holder can do PhD in Urdu? Information about entrance test and eligibility?
  9. Which course should I choose for became urdu teacher (government)? I have done my 12th(60%) with urdu and B.Sc(55%) with bio stream?
  10. Entrance exam to study PhD in Urdu for M.A. student of Calcutta University?
  11. Eligibility to study PhD in Urdu for a candidate who has completed M.A. about 7 years ago?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Lucknow University?
  13. Detailed information and entrance exam to study PhD in Urdu at Nagpur University
  14. Can I apply to study PhD in English/Urdu having completed Bachelor's in Urdu and Master's in English? -- [New]
  15. Should I appear in West Bengal SET to study PhD in Urdu after completing M.A.?
  16. Am I eligible to do PhD in Urdu if completed M.A. 5 years ago?
  17. Is it possible to do PhD being government teacher?
  18. Procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Jamia Millia Islamia for a postgraduate of Osmania University?
14th April 2016, 11:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD in Urdu for a Government Teacher? Is it necessary to appear in an entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I am a Government Teacher and a postgraduate. Can I do PhD in Urdu? Please give some tips about the eligibility criteria and is entrance exam necessary? Please give me the details.
Yes, it's necessary to qualify in UGC NET exam.

If you have completed a masters degree in Urdu with above 55% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for Ph.D in Urdu.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?