9th April 2015, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Should I appear in West Bengal SET to study PhD in Urdu after completing M.A.?

Hello,
I am doing M.A. in Urdu from Calcutta University
and I want to do PhD in Urdu. Should I give SET
of West Bengal? Please let me know about this.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. SET or SLET is arranged for MBA students in West Bengal? From where can I pursue M.Phil and PhD in Kolkata?
  2. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  3. Which are the good colleges for BBA and what is their admission criteria?
  4. Which are the best BBA colleges in Delhi? How to get admission? Can I apply for IP university BBA program?
  5. List of universities which offer correspondence PhD in Urdu in India?
  6. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  7. Way to join M.Phil or PhD in Physics without NET or SET?
  8. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to apply for Ph.D Programme after completing MSc in Zoology? I am a domicile from West Bengal
  10. How can I do PhD in Urdu through distance education?
  11. MCQ question papers in Urdu for WBCHSE and CBSE 12th?
  12. How can I get admission to study PhD in Urdu in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  13. How can I do Ph.D distance course in Urdu? I have passed M.A in Urdu
  14. Entrance exam to study PhD in Urdu for M.A. student of Calcutta University?
  15. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
  16. Relaxations in SET exam for OBC candidate at West Bengal?
  17. Details of doing PhD in Urdu?
  18. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in Kolkata? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
13th April 2015, 08:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I appear in West Bengal SET to study PhD in Urdu after completing M.A.?

First of all you must complete your M.A Urdu with at least 55% marks to become eligible for admission in a Ph.D programme. For reserved category it is 50% marks in the Master's degree from a recognised university. You can apply for Ph.D admission without SET also but if you have qualified SET then your chance of admission will be more. Hence, you should try your best to crack SET if you are interested in getting admission in a top university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?