30th April 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Allahabad University?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission and do PhD program in Biotechnology in Allahabad University. Please let me know about the entrance exam asap. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Plant Pathology) in Allahabad State University? -- [New]
  2. When the Allahabad University will conduct entrance exam for Ph.D in Criticism Poetry (Hindi)? Seats available in Allahabad University for this course?
  3. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Nutritional Science) in Allahabad University?
  4. How to seek admission in MSc Nutritional Sciences in Allahabad University? Am i eligible for this? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  5. When will be the Entrance Exam for B.Sc course of Allahabad University?
  6. Which type of questions are asked in LLM entrance exam of Allahabad University? When this university out application form?
  7. Colleges under Allahabad University where can I get admission with 139 marks in entrance exam?
  8. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Botany in Allahabad university? When will be the respective Entrance Exam for this? How to prepare for this Entrance Exam?
  9. Which colleges can I get for B.Com admission after 173 marks in Allahabad University entrance exam?
  10. Which colleges can I get for B.Com admission after 173 marks in Allahabad University entrance exam?
  11. What are career opportunities after B.Ed from Allahabad University?
  12. Previous year question papers of B.Sc Maths for entrance exam of Allahabad University?
  13. What is the question pattern of entrance exam for post graduation conducted by allahabad agriculture university?
  14. Eligibility for JNU entrance exam for MCA after BCA from Allahabad University?
  15. Number of questions in Allahabad University BCA entrance exam? Tips for preparation?
  16. MSc entrance exam questions for Maths of Allahabad university?
  17. Question papers of Physics of Allahabad University -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Best path to follow to make a career in Astronomy? Best competitive exam for admission in M.Sc Astronomy?
25th September 2019, 11:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Allahabad University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, please help me to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission and do PhD program in Biotechnology in Allahabad University. Please let me know about the entrance exam asap. Waiting for your response!
Entrance exam available to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Allahabad University:-

UGC NET(JRF)

University CET exam

GATE

CSIR NET

There is no fixed cut-off marks to get admission for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?