26th March 2018, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Journalism & Mass Communication) in Central University of Orissa?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to do PhD course in the field of Journalism & Mass Communication. So, I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission in Central University of Orissa. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria to study PhD(Journalism & Mass Communication) in Central University of Orissa?
  2. How many PhD(Journalism & Mass Communication) seats are available in Central University of Orissa?
  3. When will the entrance exam star for mass communication colleges in Orissa?
  4. Can I join journalism or mass communication after graduation in arts?
  5. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student?
  6. List of colleges and entrance exams to do PhD in Mass Communication and Journalism
  7. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  9. Which entrance exam to answer to study Journalism and Mass communication? Date of sale of forms?
  10. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  11. List of colleges offering Mass & Communication course in Chandigarh -- [New]
  12. List of colleges offering Mass & Communication course in Kolkata?
  13. Should I opt for Mass & Communication after completing BBA(H)? Scope of Mass & Communication?
  14. Should I opt for Mass & Communication after completing B.Tech? Scope of Mass & Communication?
  15. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University?
  17. Details regarding entrance exam and future prospective of BA in Mass Communication & Journalism?
  18. List of entrance exams for admission in Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication course
2nd May 2018, 11:40 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Journalism & Mass Communication) in Central University of Orissa?

Entrance Examination available to pursue PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication in Central University of Orissa:

In general, admission into this course is done on the basis of
* Entrance Examination (50%)
* Qualifying degree (20%)
and
* Interview (30%)

Candidates who have already qualified for ICAR/ ICMR, CSIR/UGC-JRF/NET, SLET/SET, MANF, Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship, National Board of Higher Mathematics (NBHM) Fellowship,..etc., are exempted from appearing in the entrance examination that is conducted by this Central University of Orissa. In this case, selection is solely on the basis of the interview.

>> Candidates who are from M.Phil background in the same program are also not required to appear in the written test for PhD course.

>> Candidates who have not met any criteria that is mentioned above, are required to appear in exam conducted by this college.
4th May 2018, 05:20 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Journalism & Mass Communication) in Central University of Orissa?

It is very glad to hear that you want to pursue PhD course in the field of Journalism and Mass Communication. Now, to pursue the PhD course, you must have to appear in the UGC-NET examination, qualifying in which you can get admission to study PhD course in the above mentioned stream from Central University of Orissa.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to appear in the NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?