27th May 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Garden City University?

Respected Sir, please let me know that which entrance exam I have to give for taking admission in Garden City University for studying PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication program. Please help me to know about the entrance exam asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Garden City University? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to get PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) admission in Garden City University?
  3. Course structure of PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Garden City University?
  4. How many PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) seats are available in Garden City University?
  5. Can I join journalism or mass communication after graduation in arts?
  6. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student?
  7. List of colleges and entrance exams to do PhD in Mass Communication and Journalism
  8. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which entrance exam to answer to study Journalism and Mass communication? Date of sale of forms?
  10. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  11. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  12. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University?
  13. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  14. B.Ed can be done after studying Mass Communication or not?
  15. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  16. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Journalism & Mass Communication) in Central University of Orissa?
  17. Sample question papers of Mass Communication Entrance exam?
  18. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
8th October 2019, 10:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Garden City University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, please let me know that which entrance exam I have to give for taking admission in Garden City University for studying PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication program. Please help me to know about the entrance exam asap.
List of the entrance exams for Ph.D course :-

1.UGC NET

2.University entrance exam

There are no specific cutoff marks to get Ph.D course in any University.

Course duration of Ph.D(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Garden City University:-

Total - 5 years (Minimum)

First year- Course Work

Two to four years- Project Work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?