28th May 2018, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Garden City University?

Hello, I want to secure admission for PhD program in Journalism and Mass Communication in Garden City University. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Garden City University?
  2. Eligibility to get PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) admission in Garden City University?
  3. How many PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) seats are available in Garden City University?
  4. Course structure of PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Garden City University?
  5. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Manipur University? -- [New]
  7. Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com?
  8. Admission procedure to study Master's in Mass Communication at Delhi University?
  9. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication in Kurukshetra University?
  11. Procedure of admission in Ph.D. under Mass Communication subject?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for pursuing BA in Mass Communication?
  13. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  14. List of colleges offering Mass Communication in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  15. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  16. Admission procedure into PhD in Mass Communication after M.A?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Mass Communication and Journalism course at University of East Anglia, United Kingdom? Fees required for it?
  18. Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply?
25th July 2022, 12:11 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Garden City University?

The admission procedure to study PhD Journalism and Mass Communication at Garden City University is, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognised university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called UGC NET.

The duration of this course is minimum 3 years and maximum 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?