27th May 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) seats are available in Garden City University?

Hi everyone, I would like to know that how many seats are there in Garden City University for PhD program in Journalism and Mass Communication? I would like to know about the seats availability over there for this particular PhD program.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Garden City University?
  2. Eligibility to get PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) admission in Garden City University?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Garden City University?
  4. Course structure of PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Garden City University?
  5. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student?
  6. How many PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) seats are available in Manipur University? -- [New]
  7. How many seats are available for mass communication & Videography in St.xaviers?
  8. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  9. Admission in mass communication after BS 4 year microbiology
  10. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
  11. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  13. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  14. How many PhD(Journalism & Mass Communication) seats are available in Central University of Orissa?
  15. How to get mass communication form from Delhi University?
  16. List of colleges and entrance exams to do PhD in Mass Communication and Journalism
  17. Best college doing Mass Communication in Delhi?
  18. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
15th May 2019, 05:00 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) seats are available in Garden City University?

Garden City University

The total number of Ph.D. (Journalism and Mass Communication) seats are available in Garden City University is 18.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Garden City University.

Contact Address

16th KM, Old Madras Road
Bangalore, Karnataka 560049, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?