8th February 2016, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend I will get to study PhD in Mathematics in Pune University?

Sir,
I want to do PhD in Mathematics. Kindly tell me how much stipend I will get if I do from Pune University? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How many candidates are awarded stipend to study PhD in CMJ University?
  2. Detailed information about PhD(Mathematics) course offered in Pune University for M.Sc(Applied Mathematics) postgraduate?
  3. Can I study PhD in Economics in Shivaji University with Stipend?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  5. Candidates who are having B.Tech, PGDM or M.L.L. & L.W. Degrees are eligible to do PhD in Mathematics?
  6. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan if get stipend to study PhD in Technology?
  8. Phd Admission after M.Phil with 50% marks? Stipend possibilities? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics?
  10. Stipend to study PhD in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata?
  11. What are the benefits I will get if study PhD(Mathematics) in Shivaji University, Maharashtra?
  12. How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in any Central University after completing M.Sc(Mathematics)?
  13. Eligibility to study PhD in Management in Pune University for a candidate who has secured 52.7% in M.Sc?
  14. Can I get stipend to study PhD in Nutrition at Andhra University?
  15. How much monthly stipend I will get if I do my Ph.D in English?
  16. Contact address of Madras University to study PhD in Mathematics?
  17. How can I apply to study PhD in Mathematics at University of Cambridge being a M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics) postgraduate?
  18. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after B.E.(CSE)? List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics?
16th March 2016, 01:17 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How much stipend I will get to study PhD in Mathematics in Pune University?

It depends on the University if you have cleared the Entrance Examination of Pune University. As it varies according to the candidates and a lot of factors that is best known to the University authority.
If you have cleared the UGC-NET and sought admission on the basis of that you will be provided the JRF Scholarship whose amount at present is around Rs 18000 per month.
So this is how you will given the Scholarship for the course of PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?