22nd October 2015, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Total expenses and course duration of PhD in India?

Hello Everyone,
How much cost are incurred for doing PhD in India and what is the time period for doing PhD in India? I really want to do PhD so I want to get confirmation first.

Related Questions:
  1. What I should to study in PhD after M.Com? Course duration and total expenses?
  2. What should I study in PhD being an M.Com postgraduate? Course duration and total expenses?
  3. Can I study PhD in Business Management after completing MBA? Course duration and total expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  5. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  6. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  7. What is the duration of IAS? What are the total expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  9. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Total expenses to study PhD in Canada for MCA postgraduate?
  11. Best course to do in Abroad for Biotechnology graduate? Course duration and total expenses?
  12. List of distance universities which offer PhD in Chemistry in India? Course fee and duration of PhD?
  13. Course duration and total expenses to study MBBS in Abroad?
  14. Best colleges for PhD in Biochemistry? Duration, fee structure and entrance test for the same?
  15. Rules and regulations to study MBBS in India for a Pakistani? Total expenses of MBBS?
  16. Duration of regular PhD after clearing NET and JRF? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  18. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics/Public Administration/Urban Planning/Politics/International Development/Statistics in Europe for postgraduate in Public Administration candidate? Total expenses to study PhD in Europe?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?