2nd February 2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Latest notifications for Ph.D in mathematics?

Please send me the notifications if any, in the department of mathematics [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics? Is there any latest Ph.D notification in various universities?
  2. How to get latest private jobs notifications?
  3. How to join Army or Air Defence?
  4. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  5. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  6. Details of M.Phil/Ph.D in mathematics in AP universities? Any universities in AP where I can get without answering any entrance test?
  7. HAL model questions for management trainee(Technical)
  8. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after B.E.(CSE)? List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics?
  9. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?
  10. How may I do Ph.D course in Mathematics? I'm studing in 12th standard
  11. What are the opportunities after MSc Botany? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I study Ph.D in Mathematics directly being a M.Sc post graduate?
  13. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics?
  14. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  15. Detailed information about Part Time PhD in Mathematics course for M.Phil candidate?
  16. Am I eligible for Assistant Professor of Mathematics while doing PhD?
  17. Chances to study PhD in Applied Mathematics for a B.Tech student?
  18. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics if having 28 years of Teaching experience after Post Graduation in Mathematics?
16th March 2016, 01:37 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Latest notifications for Ph.D in mathematics?

You have not mentioned the University whose notification you want to know about.
So please reply back to get a detailed answer regarding the notifications.
Regarding Entrance Examinations the next notification on the all India level will issued in the month of April for UGC-NET to be held in the month of June.
There is no other notification currently other than this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?