4th March 2015, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for PhD in Social Work program at Nagarjuna University?

Hello everyone
How can I apply for PhD in Social Work program?
I am studying in MSW course from Nagarjuna University.
So, kindly help me to know the process of applying
in this university.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD for correspondence Master in Social Work postgraduate?
  2. How can I apply for Ph.D course after completing MBA?
  3. Can I do distance education for MSW?
  4. Procedure to get admission in PhD program at Ranchi University?
  5. Detailed information and examination date of Nagarjuna University PhD entrance exam? Course duration and fee of this course?
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to study Ph.D in Social Work for MSW postgraduate?
  7. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  8. Qualification required for BSW?
  9. Is it a good choice for me to opt for MSW after completion of B.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply for PhD program in Ranchi University for UGC-NET-JRF qualified candidate?
  11. Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University?
  12. Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  13. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  14. Provisions to get PhD scholarship for a candidate belongs to Nepal?
  15. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D program in Microbiology?
  17. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry being a College lecturer?
  18. Date of announcement of notification for Ph.D in Nagarjuna University? Syllabus of the Ph.D entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
5th March 2015, 04:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for PhD in Social Work program at Nagarjuna University?

If you have got MSW qualification with at least 55% marks from a recognized University then you are definitely eligible to apply for admission. Just apply according to the notification when the admission is announced by the University. There is relaxation of 5% marks for those who belong to reserved category.

Admission is based on the performance in entrance exam and interview conducted by the University. If you have got NET/SLET/JRF score then you can apply for admission without appearing for the entrance exam. Even those with a M.Phil qualification can apply for Ph.D admission without any entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?