22nd October 2016, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam is there for admission in Ph.D at Delhi university, IIT Kanpur, NIT, etc?

Sir, can you tell me what is the name of the entrance exam of PhD after MCA, which is accepted by Delhi university, IIT Kanpur, NIT etc reputed institute. One more question what is duration time of PhD computer science in Delhi university or IIT Kanpur etc.

23rd October 2016, 06:06 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam is there for admission in Ph.D at Delhi university, IIT Kanpur, NIT, etc?

To take admission to study Ph.D course in the above mentioned Universities, candidates must appear in the UGC-NET examination in order to pursue Ph.D courses from the above mentioned Institutes. Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance examination.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are only eligible to appear in the NET examination.

The duration of the Ph.D course in Computer Science is around 2 to 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?