23rd July 2015, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Can i do LLB as a private candidate from Kanpur University?

Can i do LLB as a private candidate from Kanpur University?

Related Questions:
  1. From where to get the LLB entrance exam form of Kanpur University? Last date of submission and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I do LLB course as a private candidate? What is the total fee structure? Which universities are better for private candidate?
  3. Am I eligible to do LLB from Kanpur University after graduating with 47% from Kanpur University? I am 23 years old
  4. Can a candidate pursuing B.Com from Kanpur university apply for snap? Are private students of graduation not eligible for symbiosis?
  5. Can I do M.A private in History Subject after doing B.A private from Kanpur University?
  6. Am I eligible for LLB course after graduating from Kanpur University with 44.5 marks in graduation?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course from Kanpur University? I am a Ex servicemen
  8. Can i do private Double MA in Kanpur University?
  9. What's the last date of applying for private CSJM university(Kanpur)?
  10. What's the expected date of release of MA private forms in Kanpur University?
  11. What is the fee structure to pursue M.A(Private) Economics from Kanpur University?
  12. When will the MA private forms of Kanpur University be available in market?
  13. How can I get Kanpur university private forms of MA(2nd year)?
  14. What all BCI recognized correspondence Law courses are there?
  15. Can I do LLB as private candidate? I am a government teacher in Basic School
  16. How to do M.Lib after doing internship in M.A private from Kanpur University? I have done B.Lib
  17. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  18. How to do M.A(Private) in English stream from Kanpur University?
24th July 2015, 06:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do LLB as a private candidate from Kanpur University?

If you want to do LLB through distance or private mode then you should think about your decision because Bar council of India doesn't recognize distance mode law degrees.

Hence, if you want to become a full fledged lawyer then you should go for a regular LLB course from a reputed university.
29th July 2019, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i do LLB as a private candidate from Kanpur University?

Is it written in the marksheet that my degree is from regular mode or Distance mode??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?