8th May 2011, 10:07 PM
Arunzz12

Can I do Ph.D in any German Universities after PG in Mechanical Machine Design?

hello sir/ mam, ma self Arun done my post graduate in MECHANICAL MACHINE DESIGN and worked 4r a year as a project trainee @"Indian space research org".i m vry much interested to pursue ma higher studies .. i would like to know whether i can do PhD at any german universities with scholarship and
to know how to approach for it ..

Related Questions:
  1. Which level of German Language is necessary to study Master's in Machine Design in any university in Germany? Can I get a fee exemption if score more than 60% in B.E.? German universities accept TOEFL scorecard?
  2. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  3. Best universities for masters in Mechanical Design in Germany?
  4. Best universities for masters in Mechanical Design in Germany?
  5. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  6. Is learning German language compulsory for applying to German Universities?
  7. How does 63% aggregate in VTU mechanical field affect getting admission in German universities?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria needed to enter into program in mechanical from Germany
  9. What should I do to pursue B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? I am interested in Machine Design
  10. Is there any chances for me to get admission in German universities for MS course? I have scored 1040 marks in GRE and 7.0 in IELTS.
  11. Minimum qualification requirement to join the doctoral program in German Universities? What other exams should I look for to enter in the German universities?
  12. Companies offering internship and project for machine design students -- [New]
  13. Minimum academic qualification required to enroll in German Universities for doctoral studies?
  14. Can I get a seat in German University after scoring 67% in mechanical engineering? How much can I earn per month?
  15. Exams that I have to take to pursue Masters in Machine Design or Automobile Engineering in Germany after B.E. in Mechanical? Good universities offering these courses in Germany?
  16. What is the percentage required to get admission in german universities? I am pursuing B.Tech final year mechanical engineering
  17. List of universities which offer MS in Mechanical Design in Abroad?
  18. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany if my B.Tech aggregate is 65%, 66% in 12th and 71% in 10th? Will I get any scholarship? What are the test I have to give to do MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd June 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D in any German Universities after PG in Mechanical Machine Design?

I am a BE in mechanical engineering and 42 years old ,is it possible to do PHD in Mechanical engineering after BE ..
6th May 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D in any German Universities after PG in Mechanical Machine Design?

i want to do my phd in mechanical engineering in fluid mechanic, which university do u suggest?
18th May 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I want to do my phd in mechanical engineering (Manufacturing technques /Fabrication technology), i am married so is it possible to go abroad to do phd with my wife?
13th June 2012, 08:06 AM
Radhakrishna143

hello sir/ mam, ma self Arun done my post
graduate in MECHANICAL MACHINE DESIGN and
worked 4r a year as a project trainee @"Indian
space research org".i m vry much interested to
pursue ma higher studies .. i would like to know
whether i can do PhD at any german universities with scholarship and
to know how to approach for it ..
23rd June 2013, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

hello Mam/Sir ,

regarding to PhD program . I'm 2012 graduate student ( Master of Smart Technology and Robotics Engineering) from UPM ( University of Putra Malaysia) and after gaining almost a year work experience in huge manufacturing in Iran , i would like to continue my PhD in Germany. i was study at research area and getting GRP 3.60 FROM 4.00 and i awarded in during my master degree from Malaysian government. So please advise me the requirements and some useful details regarding to PhD in Germany. Thank you fr your consideration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?