19th March 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

How can I check the result of my PhD Entrance Test conducted by IISC, Bangalore?

Hello,
I want to know the results of IISC Bangalore
entrance test for PhD Chemistry Entrance Test.
Kindly tell me how to check the result.
Waiting for your response.
With Regards-
Name: M.G.Padmavathy

Related Questions:
  1. How to enroll for PhD at IISC Bangalore? Entrance exam and stipend?
  2. What is the syllabus of IISC? Past 5 years question papers for IISC entrance test?
  3. When can I apply for Ph.D entrance exam conducted by IISC Bangalore? Topicwise syllabus, sample question papers and date of entrance exam?
  4. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  5. When the entrance exam of Integrated Ph.D will be conducted by IISC?
  6. Is it possible to take IISC entrance test in material science for joining Ph.D at IISC?
  7. How will I get the application form to do Ph.D in IISC, Bangalore?
  8. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  9. What should I do to become an Astronaut after B.Sc. Maths?
  10. Procedure and formalities of doing PhD in IISc Bangalore?
  11. Is there any separate entrance test for admission in M.E. in IISc? Can I get admission in IISc on the basis of GATE score?
  12. Whether GATE is mandatory for admission in PhD course at IISC, Bangalore?
  13. Details of entrance exams for integrated phd programs in IISC bangalore and Institute of virology pune -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I study Ph.D in IISC, Bangalore being MDS doctor?
  15. What is the procedure to pursue Ph.D in IIT Chennai and IISC Bangalore?
  16. How to go for integrated Ph.D program in microbiology and Cell Biology from IISC Bangalore
  17. Is there any entrance exam conducted by IISC for Integrated M.Sc+Ph.D/M.Tech+Ph.D programme? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  18. Date of announcement of results of IISC entrance test?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?