18th June 2014, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

When the entrance exam of Integrated Ph.D will be conducted by IISC?

Respected Sir,
Nw iam studing 3Bsc(pmcs)
i want do integratade phd in iisc,
When i'll take entrance Exam
fr joining IISC after compeleting Bsc?

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  2. IISc integrated PHD course in mathematics Syllabus and Books? Which other institutes provide integrated PHD course in mathematics?
  3. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  4. How to go for integrated Ph.D Prgram and Cell Biology from IISC? Which exam do I have to clear to take admission in IISC
  5. Syllabus for IISC entrance exam for Integrated Ph.D in Mathematics?
  6. Eligibility to give IISC entrance exam in integrated msc/phd course(biology) while in Bsc Biotechnology final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to go for integrated Ph.D program in microbiology and Cell Biology from IISC Bangalore
  8. What is the syllabus of IISC? Past 5 years question papers for IISC entrance test?
  9. How to prepare for the entrance test held by IISc for admission into integrated Ph.D course? Which are the different institutes providing the course?
  10. Details of entrance exams for integrated phd programs in IISC bangalore and Institute of virology pune
  11. Syllabus of Integrated Ph.D course(Physics) entrance exam of IISC?
  12. Syllabus for Integrated Ph.D Physics entrance exam of IISC?
  13. How to enroll for PhD at IISC Bangalore? Entrance exam and stipend?
  14. How to go for integrated Ph.D programme in microbiology and cell biology from IISC
  15. Admission to IISC without a valid GATE score? Research and Integrated Ph.D program help mechanical engineering student?
  16. Syllabus for Integrated Ph.D in Biology Science of IISC Exam?
  17. Am i eligible for appearing in iisc msc/phd integrated course? doing BSc in Biotechnology
  18. What should I do to become an Astronaut after B.Sc. Maths?
19th May 2017, 05:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the entrance exam of Integrated Ph.D will be conducted by IISC?

First of all you have to qualify JAM or JEST and then apply for admission at IISc in the month of February/March. Admission will be on the basis of merit based on your JAM or JEST score.

Candidates who are shortlisted for interview will be screened through interview. Those who perform well during it, will be considered for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?