1st April 2011, 02:02 PM
marthasangma

Procedure to obtain Masters Degree in Town Planning from the institute of town planners, India through correspondence course?

Sir,

I have done degree in Architecture presently employed as District Urban Planner in the Department of Urban Affairs, Government of Meghalaya. I would like to obtain Masters degree in Town Planning in the year from the Institute of Town Planners, India through Correspondence course. Kindly let me know the details.

Thank You.
Martha Sangma.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the course which I need to take to do distance learning in masters of town planning?
  2. Correspondence masters degree in town planning
  3. How to do PG diploma or degree in Town planning through correspondence mode?
  4. How may I do correspondence course on Town and Country Planning? How may I get details for the same? I'm presently working as an Executive engineer in Meghalaya
  5. How to learn town planning after completing masters in Social Work with Urban and Rural Community Development
  6. Last date of submitting forms ITPI entrance test? Fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  7. Date of sale of ITPI exam forms? On which website is the form available and what is the last date of submission of forms?
  8. List of universities in Pakistan providing graduation with chemistry as an additional subject?
  9. Total government seats available for B.Arch course? -- [New]
  10. Any institute offers PhD in Planning? Duration of course?
  11. How to obtain MBA degree without actually going to college or by doing Correspondence? Is Masters certificate of competency recognized?
  12. Institute in India offering Masters in Ayurveda through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What all courses I can apply for after completion of diploma in town planning and architecture?
  14. How to apply for Customs after B.Sc?
  15. List of best institutes offering MBA program through correspondence?
  16. List of Colleges in India offering Masters degree(Correspondence) in Automobile Engineering
  17. What are the advantages of pursuing town planning as a PG?
  18. Which all institutes offer Post Graduate Diploma in Town Planning or Construction Management in Kerala?
12th August 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to obtain Masters Degree in Town Planning from the institute of town planners, India through correspondence course?

Sir,

I have done degree in Architecture . would like to obtain degree/ diploma lanning in the year from the Institute of Town Planners, India through Correspondence course. Kindly let me know the details.

Thank You.
Abhay Gupta
7th July 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to obtain Masters Degree in Town Planning from the institute of town planners, India through correspondence course?

Procedure to obtain Masters Degree in Town Planning from the institute of town planners, India through correspondence course?
21st July 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam.
I am vivek makwana from surat city in gujrat. Sir i would like to know about procedure of do me in townplanning in germany or out of india for best college.sir please also tell the best college in townplanning.
12th April 2014, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR ,
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THAT AFTER 12th WHICH COLLEGE IS BEST TO DO TOWN PLANNING AND BEFORE DOING IT WHICH OTHER DEGREE DO WE NEED ....IS THERE A GOOD SCOPE IN THIS TN FUTURE??
13th October 2015, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

i am a final year civil eng student ...how can i get master degree in town planning at Mysore university .. and entrance exam to be taken to do may master degree on MURP town planning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?