12th August 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study PhD in Commerce in Pune University?

Hello,
I want to do PhD from Pune University for Commerce. I have completed my M.Com and I want to know how I can get admission? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study PhD in Commerce at Jiwaji University if completed M.Phil from Pune University?
  2. Procedure to apply for PhD in Commerce in Pune University for M.Phil postgraduate?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Commerce with scholarship for M.Com postgraduate?
  4. How can I get admission to study PhD in Commerce in any university of Karnataka being a M.Phil postgraduate?
  5. Eligibility to study PhD in Management in Pune University for a candidate who has secured 52.7% in M.Sc?
  6. Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University?
  7. Date of entrance exam for admission in Ph.D in Law from Pune University?
  8. When do I have to enroll for Ph.D from Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Eligibility to study PhD in Commerce at Kerala University?
  11. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  12. When the admission will be started in Pune University for PhD in Physical Education program? Eligibility to get admission?
  13. When the notification of PhD will be released by Pune University? How many seats are available for PhD(Physics)? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Minimum marks required in M.Phil to study PhD in History? Total fee and age limit to do PhD?
  15. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  16. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  17. How can I get admission in Kumaun University, Nainital for PhD in Commerce program?
  18. Procedure to study PhD in Pune University for MPM postgraduate? When the entrance exam will be held?
26th August 2015, 08:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study PhD in Commerce in Pune University?

First of all you have to make sure that you have got at least 55% marks in your M.Com post graduation from a recognized university. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.

If you clear exams like NET/SET/JRF then you don't have to appear for any other entrance exam. On the basis of any one of these score you can get admission in Pune University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?