1st July 2015, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if completed 5 years M.Sc in Software Engineering?

Sir/Madam,
I have completed M.Sc in Software Engineering of 5 years course. Now I wish
to do PhD Computer Science in this academic year. What can I do for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study PhD in Computer Science/Information Technology for MS(Software Design) postgraduate?
  2. Can I do Ph.D in Computer Science after completing MS?
  3. What is the difference between MCA and Integrated MCA? Which one is better to join?
  4. Best way to do PhD in Computer Science or Software Engineering?.
  5. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?
  6. PhD in Computer Science after 8 years of M.Sc? Procedure and other details?
  7. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  8. How can I get admission to study PhD in Computer Science? Qualification required to get admission?
  9. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science Engineering if completed B.Tech(IT) and M.E.(Quality Management)?
  10. For which subject I should apply for Ph.D entrance exam if completed M.Sc in Computer Science? Reference books for preparation?
  11. How to do M.Tech after MSc computer science? I have completed MSc computers
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  13. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  14. How can I join Ph.D in Mathematics being a candidate having completed BE in Information Science and with 7 years of work experience in Software Industry?
  15. Eligibility for teaching B.Tech students after M.Sc and Ph.D. in Computer Science?
  16. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible for me to do PhD in Computer Science or Information Technology?
  18. Can I do PhD if secured 56% in B.Sc and 53.9% in M.Sc(Computer Science)?
15th July 2015, 05:09 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if completed 5 years M.Sc in Software Engineering?

If you have 55% marks in your Masters Degree then you are eligible for the course of PhD.
You need to clear the NET Examination and once you have done so you need to apply in the University of your choice for the course of PhD in Computer Science.
There will be a Personal Interview and after you choose the University and if you clear the Interview you will be able to study the course of PhD in Computer Science.
You must have good domain knowledge to be able to clear the Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?