12th July 2016, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

How can I get a chance to do Ph.D course in abroad?

How can I get a chance to do Ph.D course in abroad? What should be the steps I need to follow for this? Can you please provide me the details soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE?
  3. Universities which offer PhD in Law in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?
  5. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  6. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
  7. List universities offering PhD in Management in Abroad?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  9. How to get a chance to do Ph.D in abroad? I am a student of M.Phil at Rabindra Bharati University
  10. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  12. Universities which offer PhD in Microbiology for MD candidate in Abroad?
  13. Eligibility criteria and possibility to do PhD in Abroad for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  14. Possibility to do PhD in mentioned subjects in Abroad for M.Sc(Botany) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  15. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  16. How can I get scholarship to study PhD in Abroad being a Psychology postgraduate? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to study PhD in Veterinary Medicine in Abroad for MBBS candidate?
  18. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad through GRE for M.Sc student?
12th July 2016, 03:09 PM

Talking Re: How can I get a chance to do Ph.D course in abroad?

Dear fried, First you have to Clear GRE Exam for higher education in abroad and for some Countries TOEFL Exam is also necessary. Secondly you have to apply for your desired course against Admission Notice advertised by foregn Universities. On the basis of marks obtained in GRE/TOEFL, you will get the chance for the admission in that Particular course / University. But in case of few countries GRE/TOEFL is not compulsory and they offers the admission on the basis of their own written test.
Nanyang Technological University Singapore does not requires GRE marks they conducts their own written test for Admission+Scholarship. you can go on wave site www.admissions.ntu.edu.sg/graduate/scholarships

Last date is Oct. 1.2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?