10th April 2015, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to study PhD in Veterinary Medicine in Abroad for MBBS candidate?

Hello,
Can you tell me that how I can possibly
pursue PhD in Veterinary Medicine in Abroad?
I really want to do my PhD in Abroad and
I am doing MBBS in same subject.
Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Phil(Economics) final year candidate?
  4. List of colleges which offer Genetics course in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to apply?
  5. Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?
  6. Can I study MBBS in Abroad after completing General Medicine(H.A.)?
  7. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?
  8. Procedure to do PhD in Abroad for Master in Pharmaceutical candidate?
  9. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  10. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  11. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad through GRE for M.Sc student?
  12. Detailed procedure to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate of Nepal?
  13. How to study medicine(MBBS) from abroad? What are the exams to be qualified for the same? what are the colleges available? What are their fee structures?
  14. Possibility to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA candidate?
  15. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad after completing MCA?
  16. Procedure and requirements to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  17. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Physics in University of Cambridge for M.Sc candidate?
  18. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
9th April 2018, 11:41 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study PhD in Veterinary Medicine in Abroad for MBBS candidate?

Yes, after completion of MBBS you can opt for PhD in Veterinary Medicine from a foreign university. In order to pursue PhD in Veterinary Medicine you have to take GRE test it's not a set requirement, it may still help to support your application for a place on PhD program.

Entry requirements for PhD in Veterinary Medicine:-
> You must have MBBS degree with a grade of 70%.
> You must have an English proficiency test scorecard.
> You have GRE test scorecard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?