1st June 2015, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get a government lecturer job?

Hi.

I am saranya... currently doing my M.E . i will finish my course in 2 months of time.and i am interested in becoming a lecture in government college...help me how to get started....what exam i should write.? How to get prepared for the lecturer job?

Thank in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get a government lecturer job? -- [New]
  4. Which entrance test should I attend if I am looking for a lecturer job at government or aided colleges? What is the procedure to get the lecturer job?
  5. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  7. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  8. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  9. Whether MCA graduate is eligible to become an Assistant professor in B.Sc(Computer Science) colleges?
  10. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  11. After scoring 78% aggregate in B.Tech and 81% in 12th can I get a lecturer in government college? How do I get a government job?
  12. How to become a lecturer in government college after securing 78% aggregate in B.Tech and 81% in 12th? How to get a government job?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  14. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
  15. Procedure for Lecturer job in government polytechnic?
  16. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?
  17. question about geting a job of a lecturer
  18. How to get lecturer job in any Government college?
1st June 2015, 10:53 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get a government lecturer job?

To become lecturer in Government college you have to clear in UGC-NET Exam.

Eligibility to apply for UGC-NET exams :
  • Candidate must be citizen of India.
  • Candidate must have master degree in the related subject

To become lecturer in state government college you have to apply for State Level Eligibility Test.

After clearing qualifying exam candidate have to face Interview or written exam at the time of selection of candidates.
Candidate who pass the interview will get selected for the job.
2nd June 2015, 02:34 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get a government lecturer job?

For sure we will definitely provide you the detailed information to become a lecturer in Government Engineering colleges. For this you need to satisfy the some eligibility criteria required to become a lecturer.

How to become a Lecturer in Government colleges :

<> You must have a Masters degree from the recognized University.

<> You should possess the NET Score at the time of joining. Or else you may have NET/SLET/SET score.

<> If you have a Ph.D after completion of Masters then you have an exemption from the NET Score.

For NET Examination you need to satisfy the separate eligibility criteria.

Eligibility Criteria for UGC NET :

<> You must completed Masters in your specific stream with minimum 55% of marks from the recognized University.

<> There is a percentage relaxation of 5% of marks for reserved candidates.

<> Junior Research Fellowship : You must have age below 28 years.

Assistant Professors : No age limit (Upper Age limit ) required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?