31st March 2015, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become lecturer if I have completed my post graduation course through correspondence mode?

Am I eligible to become lecturer if I have completed my post graduation course through correspondence mode? Can you please tell me what would be the minimum qualification required for becoming Lecturer? Quick reply is highly appreciated.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for lecturer post if I have done Post graduation through correspondence mode?
  2. Will I be eligible for lecturer job if I have done post graduation via correspondence mode?
  3. Can I become a Lecturer if I have done my post graduation through correspondence mode?
  4. Will I be eligible for lecturer post if I do post graduation course through correspondence?
  5. Can I become a Lecturer if completed Post Graduation through correspondence?
  6. PhD can be done after MBBS without PG?
  7. Am I eligible for lecturer post in government aided colleges of Tamilnadu after completing MBA through distance mode?
  8. Am i eligible for Ph.D? I've completed my graduation and post graduation through correspondence
  9. How to do B.Ed course by correspondence method? I have completed PG in Botany
  10. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  11. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  12. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  13. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? I have completed MCA but degree with Chemistry
  14. Am I eligible for the post of SI(Sub Inspector) in Assam Police? I've completed my graduation from Krishna Kanta Handique station open university(Assam) through correspondence without doing 12th
  15. Am I eligible for NET SET exam after completing graduation in correspondence mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do B.Ed in regular mode after completing my post graduation?
  17. Can I do B.Ed via correspondence mode in Maharashtra?
  18. Am I eligible to appear for UGC exam after scoring 46% in graduation and 52% in Post Graduation? I am from General Category
2nd April 2015, 06:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become lecturer if I have completed my post graduation course through correspondence mode?

At private colleges you can surely apply for lecturer job without any worries and selection will depend on the performance in the interview with your academic record. If you are aiming for a government job then you have to qualify exam like NET with an excellent score. For NET distance education post graduates are eligible to apply without any doubt. Just make sure that you have got at least 55% marks.
4th April 2015, 04:38 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Am I eligible to become lecturer if I have completed my post graduation course through correspondence mode?

It depends on you that if you want to become a lecturer in a private college or a govt organization.

For private, there is nothing required, but only you have to go and walk in the interview or the recruitment procedure they conduct.

But for the Govt authorised institutes you have to appear in the NET examination which is conducted by the UGC twice a year which will give you a certificate mentioning that you are eligible for the same.
6th April 2015, 09:46 PM
kunalroy89

Correspondence degree if obtained from a recognized university under UGC and DEC,is as good as a regular course degree.
If you want to be a lecturer in Govt universities, then you need to appear for NET/SET.
You must have 55% marks in post graduation and there is no limit on Age.
On qualifying you will get a pass certificate and when there is vacancy in the Govt college or University you need to apply with your NET/ SET pass certificate.

For post of lecturer in Private college or University, you just need to check their advertisements. Appear for their interview and if all goes right then you would be selected hassle free.
11th July 2015, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I have done EMBA in marketing and scored 73% marks, am I eligible to become lecturer in private college
21st July 2016, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

I completed my M.com in 2003 through correspondence from O.u ,now I want to join in pravite collage as jl how should I pre pare for the Accounts lecturer post interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?