15th March 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD without appearing in any entrance exam if having 2 years of work experience after completed M.Sc(Biochemistry)?

Hello,
I am a Biochemist with 2 years of work experience.
I have completed my Biochemistry.
Now I want to do PhD.
Please tell me I can do PhD directly without any entrance exam?
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study PhD in Commerce/Economics if completed ICAI and having 11 years of work experience?
  2. Can I apply for NET if completed MBA(Executive Education) and having 9 years of work experience?
  3. How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?
  4. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  6. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics?
  7. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  8. How may I do my Ph.D in Germany or Switzerland? I've completed M.Sc in Microbiology and 2 years experience in Research and Development
  9. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  10. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in HR with 2 years of experience in HR
  11. How to complete Ph.D in Management/Electrical Engineering without appearing for any entrance test? What is the eligibility?
  12. Possibility to study MBA for a Diploma holder who has 4 years of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I apply for Ph.D from USA after M.Sc from Nepal without any work experience?
  14. Can I get admission in PhD without appearing in any entrance exam? Course duration of PhD(Hindi)?
  15. Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships?
  16. How can I join Ph.D in Mathematics being a candidate having completed BE in Information Science and with 7 years of work experience in Software Industry?
  17. Am I eligible to work in Singapore having 14 years experience? Am I eligible to study anything there?
  18. Institutes which consider 2 years of Work experience and minimum cutoff for these institutes considering the work experience?
16th March 2015, 04:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD without appearing in any entrance exam if having 2 years of work experience after completed M.Sc(Biochemistry)?

You need at least 5 years of experience in relevant field to get exemption from entrance exam for Ph.D admission. Hence, you have the master's degree but you have only 2 years of experience in Biochemistry field.

Therefore, you can get admission in Ph.D only through entrance exam or with the help of scores in NET/SLET/JRF. If you have M.Phil qualification then also you can apply for Ph.D admission without any entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?