27th November 2016, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D after MCA? Which topics should I choose for Ph.D?

Hello sir, I am studying in final year of MCA and after completion of it want to do Ph.D. How to do Ph.D after it? Which topics should I choose for Ph.D?

29th November 2016, 08:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Ph.D after MCA? Which topics should I choose for Ph.D?

First of all make sure that you have got at least 55% marks in your MCA degree. There is relaxation available for reserved category candidates. For admission in Ph.D, you need to appear for entrance exam. The best entrance exam is NET/SET/GATE, as they are accepted all over India.

If you are not able to qualify any of the above exams, then you can appear state level or any university level Ph.D entrance exam. Admission will be on the basis of entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.
30th November 2016, 04:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Ph.D after MCA? Which topics should I choose for Ph.D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in final year of MCA and after completion of it want to do Ph.D. How to do Ph.D after it? Which topics should I choose for Ph.D?

The candidates after completion of MCA can do PhD in Computer Applications in various institutions. Candidates shall possess MCA Degree from a recognized university, with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks at the MCA are eligible for PhD in Computer Applications. One has to apply online or offline for the admission to PhD in Computer Applications. The candidates will be selected to the PhD on their performance in the entrance examination and interview. The list of good topics for the research is given below;

Information Technology in Education
Parallel processing data
Real time systems
Mobile objects control
Software for instrument technology
Databases and knowledge bases
Devices and methods for measuring
Information security products and systems
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?