3rd May 2017, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Topics in Commerce to do PhD from Ranchi University? Does Ranchi University provides PhD in Banking stream?

Respected sir, I have applied for PhD entrance exam of Ranchi University and now, I am very much confused to choose topic of Commerce stream. Suggest me some topics? Does Ranchi University provides PhD in Banking stream?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in PhD program at Ranchi University?
  2. Procedure to do Ph.D after completing M.Sc in Zoology from Ranchi University?
  3. Details about Ph.D in Commercial law from Ranchi?
  4. In which field i should do Ph.D. from HR or Marketing? Procedure to apply for Ph.D. in Ranchi University?
  5. How may I get an application form for Ph.D(Commerce stream) in Ranchi university?
  6. Which specialization is better to study in PhD among HR and Marketing for MBA postgraduate? Procedure to apply in Ranchi University?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D Anthropology in Ranchi university and when will the form be available?
  8. What is the procedure to get admission in Ranchi University for pursuing PhD course after qualifying SET exam?
  9. Date of PhD(Commerce) entrance exam conducted by Ranchi University?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting PHD admission?
  11. Procedure to apply for PhD program in Ranchi University for UGC-NET-JRF qualified candidate?
  12. Detailed information and important dates of admission in PhD(English) at Ranchi University?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Ranchi University to study PhD in Geology?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Ranchi University for M.A. postgraduate?
  15. Procedure to apply for Ph.D courses in Ranchi Universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Date for PhD admissions in Marketing from Ranchi University?
  17. Economics syllabus and sample question papers for preparation of Ranchi University PhD entrance exam?
  18. How may I apply for Ph.D course in computer science from Ranchi University? I have done MCA degree
3rd May 2017, 10:11 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Topics in Commerce to do PhD from Ranchi University? Does Ranchi University provides PhD in Banking stream?

These are some topics for PhD in Commerce :
1. Indian Financial System
2. Portfolio Management
3. Men and Machine in Work
4. E Commerce
5. Financial Accounting and its Implications
6. Event Based Marketing
7. Role of a Corporate to the Society
8. Micro Finance
9. Blogs ,Websites and Business Improvement

As per my knowledge Ranchi University provides PhD in Banking. For more information you can go to the official website of Ranchi University :

http://www.ranchiuniversity.ac.in

Thanks
5th May 2017, 12:29 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Topics in Commerce to do PhD from Ranchi University? Does Ranchi University provides PhD in Banking stream?

I am happy to tell you that Ranchi University provides Ph.D course in Commerce field also.
In order to pursue Ph.D course, you must have to complete your Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognised University with 55% of marks in it.
To get the further details on topics to pursue Ph.D course, you must contact to the University.

Ranchi University
Address: Near Devi Mandir, Bariatu Road, Bariatu, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834002
Phone: 0651 220 4544
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?