2nd August 2016, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D in International Relationship?

Hello sir, I have studied MA program in Diplomacy and International Relationship (IR). Now I want to do Ph.D in IR. SO, please help me to get Ph.D program in IR program.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  2. How to do Ph.D in International Relationship?
  3. Procedure to do masters in International relationship through correspondence?
  4. How may I do Ph.D? What's the fee structure? I've completed MID(Master of International Business) from Rajasthan university
  5. For which subject I should apply to study PhD in JNU for M.A.(International Relations) postgraduate?
  6. How I can do PhD in international marketing from IISc without completing masters? I've done B.E and MBA
  7. Which subject I can opt for doing Ph.D after completion of MBA?
  8. Will I be able to study PhD in Management if completed Master of International Business?
  9. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  10. After MSc in Microbiology can we study M.D in microbiology? Is it related to medical field? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Were can I join Ph.D if I have 5 national and international publication?
  12. Can a Chartered Accountant do Ph.D? Which topic should a CA choose for Ph.D?
  13. Does International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad provides PhD in HR? Syllabus and previous year question papers? -- [New]
  14. Professors offering private tuition to PhD(Economics) candidate in International Economics/Youth specialization?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics/Public Administration/Urban Planning/Politics/International Development/Statistics in Europe for postgraduate in Public Administration candidate? Total expenses to study PhD in Europe?
  16. Details and eligibility criteria of doing Ph.D after M.Com in international relation from abroad?
  17. When the application form of Pondicherry University PhD(Political Science and International Relations) entrance exam will be released? Date of examination?
  18. How can I get international or national scholarship for Ph.D?
1st April 2017, 06:23 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in International Relationship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have studied MA program in Diplomacy and International Relationship (IR). Now I want to do Ph.D in IR. SO, please help me to get Ph.D program in IR program.

Candidates who have studied Master’s Degree in the relevant subject or allied subject with at least 55% marks are eligible to apply for the PhD in International Relations. The admission to the PhD will be done on the basis of an entrance examination and interview conducted by the university. Those who have qualified NET or SET or GATE or M.Phil in the relevant subject shall be exempted from the entrance examination conducted by the university, but they have to appear for the interview. The above given is the common admission procedure for PhD in International Relations. The PhD in International Relations is available in the following universities

Pondicherry University - Website Link

Jawaharlal Nehru University - Website Link

Jindal School of International Affairs - Website Link

Central University of Kerala - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?