7th June 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do masters in International relationship through correspondence?

sir i m female student i wañt to do masters in intrnational relationship private can i do í m also doing masters in undu waiting result

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do LLB while doing PG in Masters in International Business and MBA in correspondence?
  2. Can I do Ph.D through correspondence after completing masters in English with 60% marks
  3. Type of course, duration, fees and admission process of Masters degree International Relations?
  4. Is it possible to do masters in investment management through correspondence mode?
  5. Is there any difference in joining masters program through correspondence and regular basis?
  6. What is the syllabus for doing masters in economic through correspondence mode?
  7. Which branch should I choose for doing MBA? I'm pursuing B.Tech(IT)
  8. Masters Degree from reputed college after graduation through correspondence?
  9. Colleges in Jaipur providing BA in International Relationship and Political Science?
  10. From where can i do masters in Public health by correspondence course? Any courses for doctors which can be done by correspondence?
  11. How can I do LLB after graduation? I am 22 years old -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  13. Can i pursue B.Ed degree through correspondence course along with the masters?
  14. Universities in UK that offer Masters in international relations course? Scope of this course?
  15. Does ICFAI and SMU offer masters course?
  16. Which course is best choice for me for Masters Degree in Correspondence after completion of Graduation in B.Sc with Statistics?
  17. Procedure to obtain Masters Degree in Town Planning from the institute of town planners, India through correspondence course?
  18. What does MFA(Masters in Fiance), MIB(Masters in international Business) and MTA(Masters in Tourism Administration) deal with? What is the future and scope in all the courses?
12th April 2016, 11:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do masters in International relationship through correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i m female student i wañt to do masters in intrnational relationship private can i do í m also doing masters in undu waiting result
The candidate can study the course M.A in International Relations in Neptune Institute of Management & Technology through correspondence mode. The eligibility to apply for the course is a pass Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. The duration of the course is 2 years. You can apply to the course through online or offline by downloading the application from the website. Please, visit the Official website.

You can also study the M.A in International Relations course in Annamalai University through correspondence mode. The eligibility to study the course is any degree or equivalent. The duration of the course is 2 years. You can contact the study center available in your city or nearby for the admission. Please, visit the official website Official website .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?