2nd November 2015, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Details and eligibility criteria of doing Ph.D after M.Com in international relation from abroad?

Sir/ma'am
I want to do PhD after my m.com in international relation from abroad. Can u give m details of eligibility criteria and about the international relation in PhD programme. What is the details and eligibility criteria of doing Ph.D after M.Com in international relation from abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE?
  3. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  4. Eligibility criteria for PhD VLSI Design in India or Abroad?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  6. Eligibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Zoology) candidate?
  7. Eligibility criteria and possibility to do PhD in Abroad for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  8. Possibility to do PhD in mentioned subjects in Abroad for M.Sc(Botany) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D Commerce? I have completed M.Com with 54.87%
  10. How much fee is needed to pursue MS in abroad? Eligibility criteria for the admission?
  11. How to do M.Arch in Abroad? Eligibility criteria for joining the course? Scholarships available?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria and procedure followed for doing MS in abroad?
  13. Eligibility to do PhD in University of Oxford for M.Sc(Computer Science) candidate?
  14. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA with scholarship? PhD from Abroad is valid in India?
  15. In which subject I should prefer doing PhD? Marks needed in B.Com and M.Com to do PhD?
  16. Syllabus of MA Geography for JNU Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Universities which offer PhD in Law in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to study abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?