21st February 2015, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D part time after completing MSW course?

How to do Ph.D part time after completing MSW course? I just completed last year and am just looking forward to know the ways to follow up and apply for the Ph.D course as soon as possible. It will be really helpful if I get some suggestions from here to move forward. Waiting for a reply soon from you all. Thanks guys.

Related Questions:

13th May 2016, 11:43 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do Ph.D part time after completing MSW course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to do Ph.D part time after completing MSW course? I just completed last year and am just looking forward to know the ways to follow up and apply for the Ph.D course as soon as possible. It will be really helpful if I get some suggestions from here to move forward. Waiting for a reply soon from you all. Thanks guys.
The aspirant can study the PhD in Social Work part time in various universities in India. You can study the PhD in Social Work in Pondicherry University in part time. The eligibility to study the programme is a pass in Master’s Degree in relevant subject with the minimum of 55% marks from a recognised university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission. Those who have already cleared the NET/UGC/CSIR/JRF are exempted from entrance examination.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?