24th April 2018, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan to study PhD through UGC-NET?

Hello everyone, I am preparing for UGC-NET for the subject of Commerce. My plan is to do PhD from India with stipend. I came to know that I can’t get full stipend of my total expenses for doing PhD. So, for doing PhD with NET scorecard I can apply for Education Loan or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply for Education Loan for UGC-NET(Economics) PhD aspirant?
  2. What amount I will get in IDBI Education Loan to study PhD in Abroad? Interest rates schemes of IDBI Education Loan?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan if get stipend to study PhD in Technology?
  4. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in UGC-NET to study PhD in Urdu course?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get stipend to study PhD through UGC-NET?
  7. How can I get Education Loan to study PhD in Fine Arts in UK?
  8. Can I get extension in ICICI Education Loan for doing PhD in India having done MAster's from UK?
  9. Can I get Education Loan to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  10. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study PhD(Economics) in Europe?
  11. Can I get admission in Thapar University to study PhD in Education through UGC-NET? Syllabus of UGC-NET(Education)?
  12. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  13. Procedure to study PhD through UGC-NET for M.A.(History) postgraduate?
  14. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan to study MD in US for married woman?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study MD in UK for married woman?
  16. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Abroad?
  18. Can I apply for an education loan against residential and commercial properties? Can it be mortgaged for taking education loan?
11th June 2018, 06:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan to study PhD through UGC-NET?

Yes, You can get an education loan from a Nationalised Banks. All nationalised Banks give loan for Phd courses in India and abroad. As far as I know, Nationalised banks provide lowest interest rates. You may visit website of desired Bank or a Branch Manager for necessary guidance.

Some of the Nationalised banks are:

State Bank of India (SBI)

Bank of Baroda

Canara Bank

Punjab National Bank

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?