27th November 2016, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and whole pattern of NET/JRF exam for Mechanical engineering candidate? Detail about both NET and JRF?

Sir, I am studying in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering and want to prepare for NET/ JRF exam. Please provide me detail about both the exam? Eligibility criteria and whole pattern of this exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Process to follow after qualifying NET JRF exam in June 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Age limit for OBC candidate to attend UGC JRF NET 2016
  3. Am I eligible to apply for JRF exam if my age is 30 years?
  4. Age criteria and maximum attempts in NET JRF for OBC Mechanical graduate? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility criteria of CSIR-JRF for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria required for applying NET JRF exam?
  7. Previous year cut off marks of CSIR NET, GATE exam for B.Tech in mechanical Engineering candidate?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for NET or SET exam after completion of M.Com course?
  9. Which exam should I prefer in between JRF and NET being a B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and M.Tech in Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering? What is the difference between JRF and NET?
  10. Are UGC and CSIR NET two different exams?
  11. Eligibility for NET exam after having 3 years of gap in graduation?
  12. Detail of NET/JRF exam for M.Sc Mathematics candidate? Model papers for preparation of the exam?
  13. Is Current Affairs section mandatory to attempt in DRDO-JRF? Question pattern and Study Materials for preparation? Eligibility to attend Interview after DRDO-JRF written exam?
  14. Eligibility criteria to apply for NET exam after Mechanical Engineering? List of extra topics which I have to study more for it?
  15. Pattern and syllabus of JRF(Mechanical) for CVRDE-DRDO?
  16. Similarities between CSIR JRF and UGC NET? Can a Mechanical engineer do Ph.D after clearing any one exam?
  17. What is the differences between NET JRF, CSIR JRF and GATE JRF?
  18. Last date to apply for Karnataka PGCET Exam? Eligibility criteria to apply for this Exam? Best course to choose in M.Tech being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering?
30th November 2016, 11:05 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and whole pattern of NET/JRF exam for Mechanical engineering candidate? Detail about both NET and JRF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering and want to prepare for NET/ JRF exam. Please provide me detail about both the exam? Eligibility criteria and whole pattern of this exam?
NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted twice time in year by UGC.

Those candidate who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55%and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its hold 50% above in masters degree.

Age criteria for NET exam:-

For JRF Post :-Your age should be below 28 years.

For Lectureship Post :-There is no age criteria.

Marks distribution for each papers of NET Exam:-

Section 1 - 100 marks(60 questions are there)
Section 2 - 100 marks(50 questions are there)
Section 3 - 150 marks(75 questions are there)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?