3rd June 2015, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in GATE to study M.Pharma course?

Sir,
I want to know about M.Pharma admission.
I want to confirm that I have to give
GATE for doing M.Pharma course?
Kindly let me know as soon as possible.

11th June 2015, 07:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in GATE to study M.Pharma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to know about M.Pharma admission.
I want to confirm that I have to give
GATE for doing M.Pharma course?
Kindly let me know as soon as possible.
No, GATE exam is conducted for M.Tech/ME admission. This exam is not for M.Pharm admission.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then are eligible for GATE exam.

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam. You can apply any number of time. There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.
11th June 2015, 08:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in GATE to study M.Pharma course?

You can appear for GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test) if you are willing to get admission in M.Pharma course. Previously, it was GATE for B.Pharma students but Pharmaceutical Sciences subject is removed from GATE and GPAT is introduced now.

Hence, apply for GPAT if you want to get admission in M.Pharma with stipend. You will be given stipend during 2 years of post graduation if you qualify this exam which will be sponsored by AICTE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?