3rd May 2017, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in IIT Kanpur to do PhD in Electronics & Embedded Technology? Eligibility criteria for it?

Hello sir, I want to do PhD in Electronics & Embedded Technology from IIT Kanpur. Please tell me how can I get admission in IIT Kanpur for it? Eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to do Ph.D in Chemistry after B.Sc with 75%? List of institutes providing Ph.D in Chemistry?
  2. How to study Electronics in IIT/NIT for a candidate after completion of Diploma in Embedded Systems?
  3. Should I have to appear in NET to study PhD in IIT-Madras if completed M.Sc(Chemistry)? Eligibility to get admission?
  4. Which entrance exam is there for admission in Ph.D at Delhi university, IIT Kanpur, NIT, etc?
  5. Eligibility to get PhD (Drawing & Painting) admission in Indian universities for an Iranian?
  6. Top 100 engineering colleges in UP? Rank of Vidya College of Engineering Meerut?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD in Electronics & Communication course?
  8. Eligibility criteria for PhD in AI and Robotics from IISC?
  9. Eligibility criteria to join PhD in AI and Robotics?
  10. Can I appear in GATE exam after qualifying MSc in Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Universities in USA offering Ph.D in electronics and instrumentation or embedded systems or control system? What are the GRE score requirements? Eligibility criteria to get the scholarship?
  12. Which are the M.Tech branches for EEE department?
  13. Eligibility to apply for PhD(Design) admission in IIT Guwahati?
  14. Does IIT provides training to other college students? Procedure and eligibility for training in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D or M.Tech after completion of MCA?
  16. Eligibility to apply for PhD(Management) in IIT-Chennai? Important dates of admission?
  17. Which college can I get in B.Tech after scoring UPTU rank of 11032 in girls?
  18. How to do M.Tech in IIT in VLSI and Embedded System Engineering? I have done B.Tech in Electronics and Computer Engineering
4th May 2017, 03:00 AM
rachamallamanoj

Default Re: How to get admission in IIT Kanpur to do PhD in Electronics & Embedded Technology? Eligibility criteria for it?

To get admission in IIT kanpur in Ph.D you must have pursued M.Tech in the related discipline.

Basically for doing Ph.D , GATE is the entrance exam.. This is conducted every year , so qualify the exam to get admission and there will be a separate notification will be released by the university for Ph.D admission.
4th May 2017, 10:11 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in IIT Kanpur to do PhD in Electronics & Embedded Technology? Eligibility criteria for it?

It is very good that you are interested to pursue Ph.D course from IIT Kanpur.
To do Ph.D course from IITs, you must have to complete your Masters degree course in the relevant field from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it in order to be eligible for NET examination. Apply for NET examination, once you qualify in the NET examination with merit marks, you can get chance to study Ph.D course from IIT Kanpur in the above mentioned field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?