18th July 2016, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD (Drawing & Painting) admission in Indian universities for an Iranian?

My name is Javad Alibigy and I am from Iran. I want to do PhD in Painting from India. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for admission in Indian universities for this PhD program? I am waiting for your kind response.

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams available to study PhD(Drawing & Painting)?
  2. How can I get stipend to study PhD in Drawing & Painting? List of institutes in India?
  3. Admission criteria to study PhD (Drawing & Painting) in Rajasthan University? Entrance exams to get admission?
  4. What is the scope of studying PhD in Drawing & Painting?
  5. Admission criteria and course structure of PhD(Drawing & Painting) in Banasthali University?
  6. Procedure to get admission in any university of Australia for PhD aspirant from Iran?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD (Drawing & Painting) in Rajasthan University?
  8. Details about M.A Painting course, its fee and time of admission? What is the eligibility criteria for M.A in painting?
  9. Am I appear for the forthcoming NET Exam? I have done BFA in applied arts and MA in drawing and painting
  10. Eligibility criteria for Masters of Fine Arts(Drawing and Painting)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best university to do PhD in Drawing and Painting? List of entrance exams? -- [New]
  12. List regular and distance education universities for MFA (Painting) course?
  13. Minimum qualification, age limit, duration and course fee of Master of Fine Arts(Drawing & Painting) course?
  14. Which IGNOU colleges in Jaipur offer Diploma in Drawing and Painting?
  15. List of Top colleges for drawing and painting aspirants near Amravati?
  16. U.P Board Intermediate Drawing & Painting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Colleges offering BDA(Drawing and Painting) in AP?
  18. Can I perform M.Des (transportation & automobile design) after B.tech in Civil Engineering?
18th May 2019, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD (Drawing & Painting) admission in Indian universities for an Iranian?

I have completed art teacher diploma & art master degree.i got a phd in drawing & painting.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?