13th June 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for PhD(Management) in IIT-Chennai? Important dates of admission?

Can anyone of you kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria of applying PhD in Management program in IIT-Chennai? What is the important dates of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Important dates of admission in IIT Madras for PhD(Management) course?
  2. Eligibility criteria and important dates to apply in Allahabad University UGAT for B.Com course?
  3. How can I apply for TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and Important dates of TOEFL?
  4. Procedure to apply for PhD(Mathematics) in Chennai Mathematical Institute? Important dates of application?
  5. Eligibility criteria to do B.Ed? Admission procedure and the important dates?
  6. Eligibility to get admission in PhD(Human Development) course in Calcutta University? Important dates of admission?
  7. Eligibility to apply in RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment for Economics postgraduate? Important dates of this recruitment?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in IIT? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  9. Where can I get a seat with my GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Regarding Punjab PMT Test to be held in the future
  11. How may I know about important dates and selection procedure of Loyola college, Chennai for UG courses?
  12. Eligibility criteria and important dates to get admission in MS Biotechnology from University of Toyama, Japan?
  13. Eligibility criteria and important dates of BITSAT-2017?
  14. Admission in MSc Chemistry in Fergussan College after doing Bsc Chemistry from AMU? Important dates for admission?
  15. Important dates to apply for NCVT? Syllabus of NCVT exam? -- [New]
  16. What are the important dates of M.Com Part I External Admission of Saurashtra University?
  17. Important dates regarding IIT JAM MCA?
  18. Important dates of upcoming UPSC CDS-II recruitment? Eligibility and age limit to apply?
14th June 2016, 06:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for PhD(Management) in IIT-Chennai? Important dates of admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria of applying PhD in Management program in IIT-Chennai? What is the important dates of admission?
Those who interested to pursue for PhD in Management in IIT Chennai, must complete Master’s Degree or equivalent PG Diploma or Associateship in a relevant discipline, and a Bachelor’s Degree with good academic record or 5 years integrated masters degree/dual degree or equivalent in relevant discipline with a good academic record. The candidate must qualify in the national level examinations such as CAT/XAT/ATMA/GATE/UGC or CSIR NET/JRF or Lectureship. The admission for the PhD course for July-November 2016 - the last date to register the application through online is 27-03-2016. Now Application Closed. For more details please visit the official website - Click Here.
16th June 2016, 01:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for PhD(Management) in IIT-Chennai? Important dates of admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those candidates who have completed a MBA degree with above 55% from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D course in Management in IIT Chennai.

Important Dates

Registration of Application Forms will be Open on: 28th February 2016

Last Date for Registration of Application through Online: 24th March 2016

Interview and or Test (on or before): 25th April 2016 to 16th May 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?