24th March 2017, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in top institutions of India for Ph.D after M.Sc Organic Chemistry? List of entrance exams with important dates?

Hello sir, I am in final year of M.Sc Organic Chemistry and after it want to do Ph.D from top institutions of India. How to get admission in top institution of India? List of entrance exams with important dates?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of entrance exams except GATE available to study PhD in Organic Chemistry?
  3. Detailed information about entrance exams to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in India?
  4. Detailed information about the universities conducting Integrated Ph.D(Chemistry) and M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exams? Which university offers M.Sc Nuclear Chemistry course? How can I get admission?
  5. How will I get the application form to do Ph.D in IISC, Bangalore?
  6. Can I take admission in MSc Organic Chemistry after completing graduation in chemistry without having Maths in 12th? Is there any entrance exam?
  7. Admission in MSc Chemistry in Fergussan College after doing Bsc Chemistry from AMU? Important dates for admission?
  8. List of top 10 MSc colleges offering organic chemistry in North India?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Organic Chemistry?
  10. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  11. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  12. List of institutes which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry in Mumbai?
  13. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence?
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry with scholarship in Abroad
  15. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  16. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  17. List of colleges offering PhD in Organic Chemistry in Rajasthan? Course duration of PhD in Organic Chemistry?
  18. Top 10 universities in india to do phd in organic chemistry? Syllabus and form filling?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?