15th July 2016, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I get JRF certificate which was held this year?

Hello sir, I was appeared in UGC NET exam this year and I was selected for JRF. I have got my NET certificate but yet not get JRF certificate. Please tell me how to get JRF certificate?

18th July 2016, 07:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get JRF certificate which was held this year?

If you haven't received the NET JRF certificate, then you must contact UGC for it. Normally, those who haven't submitted necessary documents to UGC don't receive their certificate on time.

Just submit documents like your masters degree, research experience proof for JRF certificate, any caste certificate in case of reservation and all required documents along with a covering letter. UGC will review your application and then provide you the certificate.
23rd August 2018, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get JRF certificate which was held this year?

I am a PWD applicant of UGCNET July 2018 in Political Science and I got 56.67 % marks . I qualified both for Asst Prof. and JRF. My JRF cut off marks is in PWD category and Asst Prof. Cut off in general category, because Qualifying marks for general category is 52.67. so, now how would be I treated for qualifying Asst Prof as Genera candidate or as PWD candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?