15th January 2017, 03:06 PM
Ashwapati das

How can I get License to an Authorized Agent of IRCTC? Do I have to write any exam to get the License?

Respected Sir, I want to know how can I get license for Authorized Agent of IRCTC after completing class 12th? Do I have to write any exam to get the License? If yes then please tell me about the exam and how can I appear for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

20th January 2017, 04:41 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get License to an Authorized Agent of IRCTC? Do I have to write any exam to get the License?

No, you don't have to write any entrance examination to get license to become an authorized agent of IRCTC. Before applying for license you should have a debit/credit card or net banking facilities and should have a computer or a laptop with net connection and also a printer.

In order to apply for license at first you have to fill up the form which you can get online from IRCTC website and submit the following documents:

> Attested copy of photo id proof.

> Attested copy of address proof.

> Photographs.

> Demand draft of the registration amount.

Now you have to send the documents with the application form to the office of IRCTC and within a month you will get the license.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?