14th September 2019, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Biochemistry) seats are available in GITAM Institute of Science?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to study PhD(Biochemistry) in GITAM Institute of Science. So, I would like to know how many seats are available for this PhD(Biochemistry) course in this institute? Please let me know immediately.

29th September 2019, 04:25 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Biochemistry) seats are available in GITAM Institute of Science?

GITAM Institute of Science

The total number of Ph.D. (Biochemistry) seats that are available in GITAM Institute of Science is 14.

For more information, you can contact at the address of GITAM Institute of Science.

CONTACT ADDRESS

GITAM Institute of Science, Gandhi nagar, Rushikonda
Visakhapatnam-530045
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
29th September 2019, 11:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Biochemistry) seats are available in GITAM Institute of Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to study PhD(Biochemistry) in GITAM Institute of Science. So, I would like to know how many seats are available for this PhD(Biochemistry) course in this institute? Please let me know immediately.
There are 12 seats are available for Ph.D course in Biochemistry in GITAM Institute of Science.

Gen-6
SC-2
ST-1
OBC-3
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?