7th July 2018, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Nutritional Science) seats are available in Allahabad University?

Dear friends, can you please help me to know about the seats available in Allahabad University for PhD in Nutritional Science course? I would like to know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD in this institute. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

15th June 2019, 07:53 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Nutritional Science) seats are available in Allahabad University?

** The University of Allahabad, is a public central university located in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India.

** The total number of Ph.D. (Nutritional Science) seats are available in Allahabad University is 08.

For more information, you can contact at the address of the University of Allahabad.

Contact Address

Senate House Campus, University Road, Old Katra
Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211002, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?